Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Midweek Update

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat. Today I am officially sick. Last night that nice man I married picked up cough drops and Puffs Plus (with Vicks right on the tissues!) for me, then he tucked in the little guys while I amused myself by letting the demented and defctive cat chase a laser pointer thing. This morning he let me sleep while he got them up and moving, and he made coffee. When I get home from work I will drink half a bottle of Nyquil and go back to bed, leaving him with the kiddies once again. I hope they enjoy this time together.

We will return to our regularly scheduled blog soon.

That is all.

3 comments:

carrie said...

get better soon!

Monique said...

I hope your better as we close in on this week. (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Being sick stinks!

Hope you feel better soon!