As promised, a short list of reasons I'm not the perfect wife. If I keep up on this, maybe next week I'll tell all the rotten things I did to my mother when I was growing up!
1. Only child syndrome. Yes, and I've got it bad.
2. Fear of vulnerability. I tend to be emotionally closed off.
3. Hold looong grudges. No explanation needed.
4. I often neglect to do "the little things", the same things that my husband remembers to do for me. Like remembering what should go on a sandwich, how one likes their coffee, and whether one likes almonds.
5. When I say "compromise", I really mean, "just do it my way." (Or is that a part of #1?)
Here's an unauthorized pic of the guy who puts up with me, from his visit to the Chicago Auto Show. Where he went with two other guys, because I don't really like the auto show. Maybe that should be #6 - I don't share his interests, but think he should share mine. And also a pic from our renewal of vows, see... he LIKES putting up with me. He married me TWICE!