Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Passive Aggressive

Some days, I find that I take my frustrations out on the wrong people. And when I do, I apologize. Hey, I'm only human. And when I say, "take out my frustrations", I don't mean I'm snarky or abusive. Just less pleasant than my usual sunny demeanor.

But I am not passive aggressive. I'm just.... misplaced aggressive.
When I want something, I will ask. When I don't like something, I will let you know. When I say "yes", it means yes. When I say "no", I mean no. I'm pretty obvious like that. Not only do I not play silly mind games or participate in ridiculous pissing contests, I don't appreciate it when others do.

Really, dear Hubs, when I said I thought it was awesome that you got baseball tickets for free, and that you should go and enjoy it, and thank you, but I just don't have the energy to join you.... I meant it. Plain and simple. No hidden agenda.

No comments: