Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh, I *AM* One of Those People

I'm working on something for one of our restaurants, and have a pile of business cards on my desk. I started to notice how so many people actually have 2 business cards. So I started thinking, how absolutely important do you have to be to have not one, but two business cards? And how much time to these people have, that they can do two things that require business cards? Do they work just for fun?? Or do they have double MBA's or something?

Then I realized that yours truly has two business cards. One for my humble, mild mannered day job and another for my fired up, crusading baby saving "job."

Yes, it's true. I have nothing worthwhile occupying my mind, which is why it wanders like this.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I think you are pretty important.
But I guess I must not be. :-(
Because I don't have a single business card!