Little things that make me obscenely happy:
1) Finding out that the expensive summer camp Belly's going to will now offer FREE hot lunches and snacks to the little tykes.
2) Spell checking a document and finding out there were no mistakes. That gives me some perverse gratification.
3) Losing 2 lbs when I wasn't trying. *snort* Not like it happens, but it would make me happy.
4) Dressing my kids up. This week I have GB going to school as Chicken Little in a yellow hooded towel with an orange felt "comb" on the head.
5) When my cat is nice to me.
6) Getting a message from my grandmother that ISN'T an email forward.
7) Banana pudding (which keeps #3 from happening)
8) When my husband does really nice things for me without me asking.
9) Getting Big Bertha into a tight parking space without having to file an insurance claim afterwards.
10) Answering questions that impress my kids. "Wow, momma, you sure know a lot about hip hop!"
11) Meeting really awesome moms online, since I used to think only psycho stalkers did that kind of thing (I swear, the restraining order is almost expired...)
12) Taco Fresco
13) Reading books that are so fascinating that I can't put them down.