Friday, May 18, 2012

Diet day, Um, 19 or so

Since I've gone ultra restrictive and lived to tell the tale, I feel like it's time to transition to an easier to follow, low calorie diet plan. Mostly because breakfast and lunch are kind of a pain in the ass when you're low carbing it. You have to MAKE breakfast, then take the time to eat it. Then you have to MAKE lunch (whether it's a chicken breast or a pork chop, it takes time!) and really, who has time for that? If I don't do that, then I have to shell out $9 for a freakin salad. Frankly, I'm getting tired of that.

Now I'm going to go for healthy choices and portion control. Today I ate half a sandwich and some fruit. I'll stick to sugar free coffee, and low carb dinners. The diet journey continues.

In other news, the NATO conference is here. A group of us went over to the center of the action today, and so far, it's very peaceful. Lots of groups, a lot of talking, music playing, singing. And this woman here. What you don't see is that she's facing the perimeter line of police, giving them this gentle reminder. That's what it's all about.

No comments: