Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And the Beat Goes On

Yesterday I went to my interview, fresh and confident. I left feeling, well, just okay. I met with two women, and really clicked with the first. The second, the dept manager, wasn't really sending any warm fuzzies. She warmed up towards the end of the interview when I started asking questions about the organization.

In the end, she said that she would meet with the HR woman and I'd hear from her. And so the wait begins.

Belly is home sick today. Curled up on the couch watching movies. And me, I'm feeling rather useless.

4 comments:

Veronica Garcia said...

OH NO! Poor Belly can't enjoy this beautiful weather. :( Sending GET WELL wishes!

Laura Marchant said...

I feel for you with the job interviews. That is almost what stopped me from staying home. I told the Hubs I was almost tenured and I couldn't imagine doing the whole job interview thing again. I will keep my fingers crossed for this one.
I hope Belly feels better soon.

Dawn said...

Ugh. Job interviews suck. Best of luck!

Hope the Belly feels better soon....

carrie said...

I pretty much suck at visiting blogs I like lately, so I missed the part where you are unemployed. Bummer! I'm just waiting for the market to cut my hours so far back that they have to cut me off totally like so much rotten meat.