Sunday, February 14, 2010

Most. Awesome. Ever.



This is my Valentine's present from Hubs. It's a mix tape. Sort of. 2010 style. It's a USB stick packaged in a cassette looking box. With a list of songs that only he would put together for me. Like TKA "Louder Than Love", Elvis "Can't Help Falling in Love", Van Morrison "Brown Eyed Girl", Louis Armstrong "Wonderful World" which we danced to at our wedding, Beatles "I've Just Seen a Face", Incubus "Stellar", Michael Jackson "You Are Not Alone", Bill Withers "Ain't No Sunshine", Foo Fighters "Darling Nikki" .... and things like Erik B and Rakim "Know the Ledge", sure it's not a love song, but it makes him think of me :)Oh, and D'Angelo "Brown Sugar" even though I'm pretty sure I'd be bleached white packet sugar.

It's the little things, you know?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! The cutest present ever!

Andrea said...

Your such a lucky lady!

carrie said...

very creative! love it.

Veronica Garcia said...

Woot!!! Nothing says I LOVE YOU more than Erik B and Rakim... "I ain't no joke" LOL!!

Very creative I must say, though.

Dawn said...

That's awesome. And I about died laughing at your last line.