Monday, September 14, 2009

Is it Friday Yet?

No? Seriously? MONDAY?! It's only MONDAY?!

*sigh*

Sooo...... I'm in school, and I'm enjoying it. This homework thing, that's going to be a problem. When do I have time to study and write papers?!?! I DON'T! I'm going to have to get super disciplined (and anyone who knows me knows that's a task and a half) to set aside time for all that needs to be done.
Took the kids to the local skate park yesterday. There may as well be a sign that says "No Moms Allowed" because it was like testosterone village. Of course they loved it. Daddy helped Isaiah with his skateboard, and Daimean rode around with a few friends. It's such a great place for kids to go and just be kids.

Went to the doctor, and when I got on the scale she said, "You're growing... just like the boys!" Then she dropped the smile and said, "And you're not supposed to be." Awwww :( Okay, I get it. Lose some weight. Or get 5 inches taller. So I'm on a diet. This kinda sucks. I want things bc I know I shouldn't have them. Then I get mad for depriving myself. Then I get mad for being weak. Right now, I am totally staying away from my trigger foods. The ones I can't just "have a little" of, it turns into me eating 4 lbs of butter cookies, cake, potato chips. So I'm eating fruits and veggies, which I love, BUT I look longingly at pizza, and burgers :( I also look longingly at size 6 clothes though!

3 comments:

Veronica Garcia said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! The doctor actually said it like that!?! That's pretty damn funny. Who's your doctor? I wanna go.. :)

Dawn said...

Can't believe the doc said that! Tape a picture of size 6 clothes on your fridge and cabinets. That may help!

Leanna said...

Ummm...no advise on the school/study thing. I've never been good at time management...I just fly by the seat of my pants. LOL

The 'diet' thing...constant battle for me. I too would love to be a size 6 but more importantly I want to be strong enough to take care of Cole and he is NOT getting smaller. ;) You should try the book Body For Life (you even get a free day..lol). I'm doing that and training to run a 1/2 marathon in Vegas in Dec.