Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello Brandon!

WooHoo! I'm going to see Incubus on 7/21 at Northerly Island!!! Hubs found out about the show before I did and he got us a pair of GA tickets :) For those of you who aren't painfully aware already, I'm a rabid Incubus fan.

I'm blogging from work right now. As in, it's the 4th of July, and I'm. At. Work. Blech. BUT my working this weekend allows me to take time off later in the month - like the day of and after the Incubus show. So I keep telling myself that it all evens out in the end.

Yesterday I took the kiddies to a bbq at a friends' house. Initially I said I wasn't going to go bc I had too much to do. But my friend talked me into it, and the kids (+1 overnight guest) had been cooped up in the house all day, so off we went. The kids had control over the ipod, so we rocked out to classic Michael Jackson all the way there - and back. The grown ups played volleyball, which was insanely fun. The kids then played badminton, which was hilarious. I'm glad I went :)

No comments: