Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today is the Day

Never in my life has an election captivated so many people. I've never seen so many Americans truly involved in the process, and understanding that our country's future is on the line. Our children. Our grandchildren. They're looking to us to stand behind our convictions, stand up for change, and make it happen. My candidate says that we rise or fall as one, and I agree. He says that we can begin to repair this world, and I believe him. This is our time, he says.

"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope."

So today, I will let all that hope run unchecked.

Obama to win, all or nothing.

4 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

We just got back from voting!
It jsut has to happen.

Unknown said...

Change us mommies can believe in!!!! GO OBAMA!!!!!

Chris said...

I cast my vote for change!

Dawn said...

I'm a little behind on my bloggy readings, but yes, that day rocked.